- "You two idiots can say hello to Adrian for me"
- ―Cole Phelps
A concerned citizen calls the police claiming that three men are acting suspiciously in a warehouse. Upon arrival, Cole Phelps and Rusty Galloway find Frank Morgan and two unnamed criminals packing up a stolen truck with fish. Upon calling out to them, the criminals begin a brawl while Morgan flees.
Dispatch Call ScriptEdit
Dispatch: KGPL to any unit, a citizen reports suspicious activity, 111 South Almeda. Stand by for further. For any Central unit.
Cole Phelps: Car 11K. Go ahead with the further.
Dispatch: Car 11K, a citizen reports suspicious activity at 111 South Almeda. Two male GTA suspects spotted with a delivery truck, believed to be stolen. 11K handle, Code Three.
Morgan will not start escaping before the two criminals are free. After the two criminals are subdued, Phelps chases after Morgan. Morgan gets into the truck and begins to drive off, forcing Phelps to commandeer a nearby car, a Plymouth P5. A chase begins, ending when Morgan driving through a truck which has dropped its cargo, a crash involving two trucks, ram through a police blockade and avoid another. Later on he crashes his truck into the L.A. River. Morgan admits that the truck was stolen but that it was Harry's idea. However, it doesn't work and Phelps and Galloway arrest Morgan.
- Strangely enough, if you brawl with the first two, Rusty will say quotes he'll normally say if Cole brushes into a civilian on the street like, "Phelps. Leave him be." or "What's Your Beef With This Guy Phelps?"
- The section of L.A. River Morgan crashes into contains half a dozen of barrels, which are most likely to be full of waste.
- In the end of the mission you may find two Nash Super 600 if you started the mission with a the nash.
- Frank Morgan has a different outfit in this case.
- Don't wait for Rusty while you chase Morgan, or he will get away.