- "You saw what happened, that creep attacked me."
- ―Dudley Lynch
There are two men fighting on a roof, during which one fatally falls to his death.
Dispatch Call ScriptEdit
Dispatch: All units in the vicinity and any Central unit, citizen reports a 415 at Seventh and Central. Unit to handle Code Two, identify.
Cole Phelps: This is 11K, we'll handle the 415.
Dispatch: 11K roger, your 415 is at the corner of Seventh and Central.
Roy Earle: Oh god. I bet it's a domestic. The police shouldn't have to get involved in this crap. You were dumb enough to marry the guy, sweetheart, don't come crying to me now.
There are two men fighting on the roof of a tall building. During the fight, one man falls to his death. You need to get to the top of the roof and investigate what happened. You can get up there by climbing a yellow pipe and then a ladder. Once on the roof, you will see Dudley Lynch and Shannon Perry talking (both first appear in the Traffic case A Marriage Made in Heaven at Ray's Cafe). When Dudley sees you, he will try to escape. He will take a ladder to the street level, get in a car and start driving away. At that point Roy Earle will pull up in his car, and open the door for you. Get in and chase after him. Your objective now is to stop Dudley. You can now either stay on his tail until the chase comes to a natural end (he eventually collides his car with a train), or you can try to stay in range for your partner to bust his tires, which might prove more difficult, but ends the chase faster. Either way you take Dudley into custody and you complete the street crime mission.
- Aaron Staton (Cole Phelps) and Michael Gladis (Dudley Lynch) are co-stars on the television series Mad Men.
- Dudley has a Chevrolet Pickup 2 with a custom white paint job.
- The African-American man Lynch is fighting falls into a Chevrolet Pickup 2, which appears to be his car.
- If the above is so, Dudley Lynch and the man have the same car.
- Logically, a Cadillac could outrun a Chevy pickup.
- At the beginning of the car chase, when Dudley makes his first turn into an alleyway, you can see one of the many fireproof warehouses between Industrial Street and 7th Street on fire, creating a humorous effect.