This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
LA Noire - Star Map Achievement / Trophy Walkthrough PT5 - All 30 Landmarks
May 18, 2011
la noire walkthrough, la noire, la noir, la noire gameplay, la noir walkthrough, noir, l.a. Noire, l.a., rockstar, hollywoodland, golden film reel, golden film, golden reel, Achievement, Trophy, ps3, 360, james from gamefront, Star Map, landmarks, L.A. Noire Walkthrough, LA Noire Guide, Let's Play LA Noire, playthrough, Team Bondi, Open World, games, gaming, video games, cole phelps, gamefront, game front, film noire
This video shows 4 landmarks located in northern area of the Central Division in LA Noire
1. Fast Travel to the farthest north area of Broadway.
3. Go south on Broadway ( Chinatown )
4. Continue south on Broadway and take the first left turn, then the first right onto Almeda St.
5. Take Almeda south then take a slight right on Main St .
6. Follow Main until you discover ( El Pueblo de Los Angeles ) and take a left
7. Take this street until you hit Alameda and turn right. ( Union Station ) will be on your left.
8. Take the next right turn and follow this road until it dead ends, then turn left.
9. Take the first right, then the next left onto Broadway.
10. Continue south on Broadway until you discover ( Hall of Records )
For a full written walkthrough, please check www.gamefront.com/la-noire-walkthrough.