- "How about you prove that I was out at that rail yard?"
- ―Frank Morgan
Frank worked as the foreman for Adrian Black's tool company, Saval Tool Co., and was also close friends with Adrian. The two spent much time together outside of work drinking at Cavanagh's Bar, though Adrian's wife disapproved, citing Frank as a "shady" character. While engaged in an affair with his secretary, Adrian confided in Frank, who later helped him in his plan to fake Adrian's death, in order to move to Seattle and start a new life with his mistress. Frank purchased a live pig from the slaughter house and used its blood to stage what looked like an attack on Adrian at the P.E. Freight Depot. Frank then offered his apartment to Adrian as a hideout before he could leave Los Angeles.
Events of L.A. Noire
Fortunately, Frank was foolish enough to leave behind his slaughter house receipt in the trunk of the car, connecting him to the "crime scene". Detectives Cole Phelps and Stefan Bekowsky arrived at Cavanagh's Bar to question Frank, with the receipt as evidence of his involvement, Frank admitted Adrian's death was staged by both of them and revealed Adrian's location. Phelps then had the option to either arrest Frank or to let him go.
Regardless of Phelps' choice, Frank is again seen in the street crime, "Canned Fish", where he attempted to steal a fish truck. Phelps and Galloway engaged in a fistfight with Frank's two accomplices, while Frank attempted to flee in the truck, but was ultimately stopped by Phelps. He was arrested by Phelps, who recognized Frank, and told him to "say hi to Adrian for me". Frank is not seen again.
- "The Driver's Seat" (can be arrested)
Street Crimes (Homicide)
- "Canned Fish" (Arrested)
He owns a Turquoise (Covered in dirt) 1947 Chevrolet Fleetmaster 2DR.
- If the player fails to question Frank correctly, the player will be forced to tail Frank back to his apartment to apprehend Adrian and finish the case.
- Whether or not the player arrests Frank, his arrest does not affect the final rating of the player's performance in the case. If he is not arrested, he will not leave to his apartment.
- Being the first detective mission in the game, Bekowsky occasionally interjects Morgan's responses to questions, dropping hints that the latter is lying, providing a bit of help.