|This article is a stub.|
|You can help the L.A. Noire wiki by expanding it.|
Events of L.A. Noire
During the Vice case The Set Up, Cole Phelps and Roy Earle discover that Albert Hammond had a room at the hotel, and they arrive and investigate his room. They also discover that he signed in with the name "Winston Churchill". The clues discovered in the room are:
- A telegram, noting that Albert is going back to England.
- A movie ticket to The Set Up at the Egyptian Theatre.
- A box of candy.
- A magazine coupon, filled out by Candy Edwards.
- The bookkeepers payouts on the nightstand.
- Some cigarette butts in an ashtray.
- An open window.
- All of the residents sign in as famous celebrities, evident when Cole checks the register.