|Affiliation(s)|| Lorna Pattison|
|Status||Depends on the player's actions|
|Weapon(s)|| Colt M1911|
12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun
|Actor||Jeffrey Vincent Parise|
- "Not gonna happen, fellas!"
- ―Leroy Sabo
Leroy was the owner of Ray's Cafe, a bar that also hosted poker games. However, the business was in great decline. Leroy became a close friend to Lorna Pattison and her husband, who were regulars at the bar, but the two often got into fights. Leroy offered Lorna a sympathetic and comforting shoulder. The two later discussed a joint business venture to open a new bar. In order to secure start-up money and to get rid of her husband, Lorna proposed a plan to murder Lester to cash in his life insurance. One night after leaving the bar, Lester was stabbed by Leroy with a steak knife, who then forced him in front of the path of an oncoming car.
Events of L.A. NoireEdit
Leroy took Lorna home, where the two were later visited by Detectives Cole Phelps and Stefan Bekowsky, who were investigating the hit and run. However, Phelps and Bekowsky became instantly suspicious of Lorna and her relationship with Leroy. Lester's autopsy later confirmed the true cause of death. With the steak knife as evidence, Phelps and Bekowsky confronted Leroy and Lorna. Leroy armed himself and attempted to escape, but was ultimately caught and imprisoned, or shot and killed for resisting arrest.
- "A Marriage Made in Heaven" (Can be killed)
- Lester Pattison - Killed to appease Lorna Pattison.
- Lorna Pattison (Player's Choice) - Killed after selling Leroy out to the LAPD.
- Depending on the player's actions at Ray's Cafe, Leroy has two possible fates. If the steak knife is found after the initial investigation, then Leroy is confronted at the bar and he will be armed with a shotgun. However, if the knife is found during the first investigation, Leroy will be confronted at the Pattison residence, where he shoots Lorna for selling him out to the cops. Regardless, the player will be able to either kill Leroy or arrest him by firing a warning shot.