Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Outfits are sets of clothing that Cole Phelps can wear in L.A. Noire. New outfits are unlocked as the player's rank increases. Additional outfits can be obtained through pre-order bonuses and downloadable content. You can change outfits at any time in the "Outfits" section in the pause menu. You cannot change outfits during cutscenes, however. Several of the outfits augment Cole's abilities.
List of Outfits
Standard outfits are included in the game:
- Beat Cop Uniform - The default outfit during Patrol. Cannot be worn outside of these cases.
- Golden Boy - Unlocked and automatically worn after being promoted to the Traffic desk.
- Sword of Justice - Unlocked at rank 5. When promoted to the Homicide desk, Phelps automatically changes into this outfit.
- Sunset Strip - Unlocked at rank 8. When promoted to the Vice desk, Phelps automatically changes into this outfit.
- The Outsider - Unlocked at rank 13. When transferred to the Arson desk, Phelps automatically changes into this outfit.
- Hawkshaw - Unlocked at rank 18. Increases damage resistance.
- Tar Uniform
- The Sharpshooter - Increases accuracy with rifles and pistols. Available after completing the Patrol cases. Part of The Complete Edition of the game.
- The Broderick - Increases damage resistance and fist-fighting capabilities. Also allows Cole to carry a Nickel-Plated HP Browning. First available as pre-order bonus, later as DLC.
- Button Man - Grants extra ammo. Unlocked by completing The Badge Pursuit Challenge.
- Chicago Lightning - Increases accuracy with the BAR, Thompson, and Shotgun. Can only be obtained by being a member of the Rockstar Social Club.