This article is a stub.
You can help the L.A. Noire wiki by expanding it.
Rockstar Games is a British publisher and developer based in New York City, USA. They are best known for their highly praised Grand Theft Auto series, and the Max Payne, Midnight Club series, as well as Red Dead series and Bully. The company is well known for vast and dynamic open world settings.
Rockstar, along with 2K are divisions of Take-Two Interactive, a large video games publisher.
L.A. Noire is a game developed by Team Bondi in conjunction with Rockstar Games and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on May 17, 2011 in the United States and May 20, 2011 in Europe and Australia.
- Grand Theft Auto (1997)
- Grand Theft Auto: London, 1969 (1999)
- Grand Theft Auto: London, 1961 (1999)
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999)
- Midnight Club: Street Racing (2000)
- Max Payne (2001)
- Grand Theft Auto III (2001)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002)
- Midnight Club II (2003)
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003)
- Manhunt (2003)
- Red Dead Revolver (2004)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004)
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (2005)
- The Warriors (2005)
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2005)
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix (2006)
- Bully (2006)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (2006)
- Manhunt 2 (2007)
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (2008)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (2008)
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles (2008)
- Midnight Club: L.A. Remix (2008)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (2009)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (2009)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (2009)
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (2010)
- Red Dead Redemption (2010)
- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (2010)
- L.A. Noire (2011)
- Max Payne 3 (2012)
- Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
- Agent (TBA)