The Rockstar Games Social Club web site is a community portal for a variety of Rockstar's latest games. Users create an account at RGSC, then link their Xbox Live/PSN account. Once this is done, the web site provides game progress and statistics for supported Rockstar games.
Currently 11 Rockstar Games are supported:
- L.A. Noire
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- The Lost and Damned
- The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- Red Dead Redemption
- Max Payne 3
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles
L.A. Noire features
- Ask the community - When questioning any persons of interest, you will be challenged to determine the validity of their statements. Players connected online that wish to get an inside tip can earn and spend special limited-use Intuition points to take advantage of the Social Club "Ask the Community" feature. "Ask the Community" is a special lifeline-type feature which permits you to see what decisions other players made when facing the same crossroads as a detective via a display of percentages of what other Social Club members chose in that situation. Intuition Points are in short supply, so remember to spend them wisely when using game tips like this.
- 100% Completion Checklist - The fan-favorite 100% Checklist feature that Social Club members loved for Red Dead Redemption is back with L.A. Noire and enhanced for the occasion - with the ability to track every last morsel of action that it will take to reach the coveted 100% completion mark. From cases closed, to street crimes beaten, to landmarks and film reels found and everything else that it takes - the Checklist will track your current progress as well as allow you to compare how you're doing versus your Social Club Friends down to every item. Our dynamic Los Angeles map will also help you find some items that you may need a tip on tracking down.
- Case Tracker - You will be able to access your detective notebook at any time on the web via the Social Club to review clues, findings, notes from suspect interrogations and much more. Virtually everything that gets recorded into your notebook in-game will be reflected when you log into the L.A. Noire section of the Social Club website - so you can always be on the case and connected with your investigation when away from your console at work, school or anywhere online at anytime.
- Advanced Game Stats - All the detailed game stats that Social Club members have come to expect, made richer and more robust than ever. L.A. Noire game stats at the Social Club will include properly visualized data with official police department charts and graphs analyzing your personal efficiency, accuracy, speed and many other key detective abilities. Each and every stat can also be directly compared against Social Club Friends for bragging rights.