The City of Angels is an achievement/trophy awarded for reaching 100% completion in L.A. Noire. The following list provides the specific requirements for achieving 100% completion. Whilst in the process of reaching 100% you can access your 'Statistics' from the 'Pause' Menu, where under the 'Game Completion' Section shows you how many collectables you have obtained so far in the game and indicates the parts you may need to go back and achieve in order to gain this Achievement/Trophy.
- Complete all Cases (57% of the game) - There are 21 total cases across all five crime desks, not counting downloadable content.
- Complete all DLC Cases (Remastered Editions only) - The five cases that were add-ons in previous editions of the game are also required for 100% completion and can't be skipped.
- Find all Novels (Remastered Editions only) - There are 8 novels scattered across Los Angeles. Despite being stated as not counted toward 100% completion, it is required.
- Find all Golden Records (Remastered Editions only) - There are 20 golden records scattered across Los Angeles. Despite being stated as not counted toward 100% completion, it is required.
- Complete all Street Crimes (15% of the game) - There are 40 total street crimes across all crime desks except the Patrol.
- Find all Newspapers (3% of the game) - There are 13 newspapers obtainable in the course of the assigned cases.
- Drive all Vehicles (15% of the game) - There are 95 total vehicles organized into six categories: 2-Door (25 vehicles), 4-Door (19 vehicles), Sports (8 vehicles), Service (19 vehicles), Bonus (15 vehicles), and Police (9 vehicles).
- Find all Gold Film Reels (7% of the game) - There are 50 gold film reels scattered across Los Angeles.
|Component||Number to Collect/Complete||Percentage|
|Story Cases||21 / 26||57%|
*= These requirements are not part of the Original and Complete Editions, but are required on the Remastered Editions