Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- L.A. Noire is an open-world game.
- It will be released on both PS3 and Xbox 360.
- You will play as an LAPD detective called Cole Phelps.
- The story line will revolve around Phelps trying to solve a series of gruesome murders.
- Each succesfully solved case propells Phelps higher up the ladder of LAPD.
- The game bases it's story on actual events.
- You can travel to locations instantly by asking your partner to drive.
- There are eight square miles of city and over 140 interiors for you to visit.
- Side missions will take the form of "unassigned cases" and "crime in progress".
- Rockstar has just launched a new site for L.A. Noire (http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/)
- The second official trailer is come out on Monday, Jan 24th. You can check it out at http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/
- Rockstar has Twitted, that they will give us a realese date for the game soon.
- Jeronimo Barrera and Brendan McNamara answer questions at IGN.com.
L.A. Noire’s Painstaking Production Design
Here's some storyboard art created by Tui Studios.
- IGN's preview
- videogamer.com's L.A. Noire preview
- EDGE's L.A. Noire preview
- computerandvideogames.com's L.A. Noire preview
- If you don't like to read, you should see this video.
- L.A. Noire on IMDb
- Developer interview
- Dan Ryckert's article on gameinformer.com
- LA Weekly's story on Dan Ryckert being in the game (They put a link to this wiki in the article so we have to return the favor)