I read this somewhere and just laughed.
- When you arrived at the scene of the crime, make sure to touch every single piece of evidence with your bare hands.
- If a person blinks, they're lying.
- When running through crossfire, always make sure to casually adjust your hat.
- Threaten to send everyone to the gas chamber.
- If a person's face twitches, he's telling the truth.
- When apprehending a suspect, make sure to announce your presence when you are a good 30 feet away from him, thus giving him ample time to run away from you.
- When interrogating a suspect, make sure to yell at them for no particular reason at all.
- Running people over with your car is okay, but only if you have the siren on.
- Treat your partner like your personal chauffeur.
- If he lives in apa…
List them in comments section.
I have no doubt that a sequel to LA Noire will be coming out.
So what era would you want it to be set in?
Dan.Read more >
Okay guys not long until the game is out, I saw a question on a game forum, so I might aswell ask it here.
What desk are you guys looking forward to most in game?
Arson for me.Read more >