Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
L.A. Noire features a faithfully recreated Los Angeles and a realistic law enforcement experience for players to enjoy. Here is some of what I learned whilst driving around the City of Angels.
- No one ever goes quietly; It's common belief that resisting arrest is a great idea, and that punching cops will help you get away with any crime.
- A real detective invistigates everything in a crime scene. Even the cigarette butts.
- Police officers often take any car they want, just because they like the colour better.
- If you commandeer someone's car, then immediately get out, the person who owns will no longer want it.
- Criminals often record their misdeeds in the company ledger.
- You can harshly accuse someone of the same thing and politely apologise for it mul…
Read more >