L.A. Noire features a faithfully recreated Los Angeles and a realistic law enforcement experience for players to enjoy. Here is some of what I learned whilst driving around the City of Angels.
- No one ever goes quietly; It's common belief that resisting arrest is a great idea, and that punching cops will help you get away with any crime.
- A real detective invistigates everything in a crime scene. Even the cigarette butts.
- Police officers often take any car they want, just because they like the colour better.
- If you commandeer someone's car, then immediately get out, the person who owns will no longer want it.
- Criminals often record their misdeeds in the company ledger.
- You can harshly accuse someone of the same thing and politely apologise for it mul…
Read more >