This article needs an image.
Please help the L.A. Noire wiki by uploading it.
This article is a stub.
You can help the L.A. Noire wiki by expanding it.
Westlake is a neighborhood of Los Angeles in L.A. Noire. It is a mostly comprised of mixed-use districts with some residential sections and commercial businesses, including the Westlake Savings & Loans bank, which is featured in the case, "Armed and Dangerous". Westlake is bordered by Wilshire to the West and Downtown to the East.
- "The Red Lipstick Murder" - The Moors, Celine Henry's Residence, Jacob Henry's Residence, and the Mendez Residence.
- "The Golden Butterfly" - The Moller Residence, the neighboring house across the street, and Belmont High School.
- "The White Shoe Slaying" - Signal Hill, Superior Laundry Services, and the Taraldsen Residence.
- "The Quarter Moon Murders" - The Westlake Tar Pits, the L.A. County Art Museum, the abandoned Intolerance Set, and Christ Crown of Thorns abandoned church, presbetery, catacombs, and graveyard.
- "A Different Kind of War " - Westlake Pest Control