Wilson Reade was a former wrestler during his time as he gained the stage name of "Willy The Wolf". After his wrestling career ended he became a professional burglar with Jimmy Leblanc. They later became part of Julia Randall's gang in which they performed the burglaries of high society members for money and jewelry. Henry Arnett eventually attempted to quit the gang but saw the only way out was to have Julia killed hence paid Jimmy and Willy to murder her.
Events of L.A. Noire
Willy and Jimmy broke into Julia's apartment and forcibly overdosed her with morphine and covered her death to look as if it was suicide, however their work was amateurish and murder was easily deduced by Detectives Cole Phelps and Roy Earle.
After murdering Julia, Willy turned against and had beaten Jimmy to death with a piece of lumber and stole his money and later went to do the same to Arnett. Willy attacked Arnett in his apartment but was caught by Phelps prompting a chase, during which Willy got the drop on Phelps and knocked him and escaped. Later Phelps and Earle went to his apartment to arrest Willy who fled to the rooftops to make a final stand. Willy was shot dead by the Broadway neon sign.
- The Naked City (Killed)
- Julia Randall - Killed with a lethal dose of morphine with help from Jimmy. Paid by Henry Arnett to kill her.
- Jimmy Leblanc - Beaten to death to cover his tracks.
- His character is based off of Willie Garzah, the murderer in the 1948 film "The Naked City".
- Willy plays the harmonica.
- Willy always wears basketball shoes and a cream colored suit jacket.